- Parbhani chapter was formally inaugurated by Dr. V.S. Khupse,
- the then vice –Chancellor, M.K.V., Parbhani, in middle of 1978
- at College of Agriculture, Parbhani.
- Dr. S.B. Varade was elected as the first President and Dr. G.U. Malewar
- as the Secretary. At the beginning, 25 members were on its role .
- The activities of the chapter aim at promoting the main objectives
- of Indian society of soil science thought exchange of scientific
- ideas and information by organizing special and invited talks,
- symposia, seminars, workshops and group discussion.
- Since inception, the chapter carried out large number
- of activities, commensurate with its goals.
- Parbhani chapter is one of the leading chapters
- of Indian Society of soil Science and it is know for
- diversified and typical type of soil oriented research,
- teaching and extension activities.
- This chapter over the years was most active
- in disseminating the knowledge of soil science
- and its application through meeting, discussion,
- farmers rally, and technology transfer.
PARBHANI CHAPTER OF INDIAN SOCIETY OF SOIL SCIENCE, DEPARTMENT OF SOIL SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURAL CHEMISTRY,VASANTRAO NAIK MARATHWADA KRISHI VIDYAPEETH, PARBHANI-431 402 MAHARASHTRA
- Executive Council
- Awards and Honours to faculty
- ISSS Memorial Lectures
- List of Members
- ISSS Councillors
- State Level Seminars
- PCISSS-Silver Medal
- Special Lectures
- Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Glimpses of participation in 79 th ISSS Convention Hyderabad
- PCISSS Awards
- Chapter in Media
- Celebration of International year of soils 2015
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment